Inspection Success – Easy Things Sellers Can Fix #R-43137
February 14 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am CST
1 hour CE course via zoom covers 12 areas of the inspection report and items that sellers can easily address or have addressed. This course is designed to help Relators® with ideas they can share with seller clients before inspections and before the listing goes on the market. We will touch on a couple of important WDI/Termite and Rodent control concepts during the course as well. The instructor is a TDA Licensed Pest Management Professional. Approved by TREC for Agent/Broker elective CE Credit. Course registration closes at the scheduled start time. Please be sure to complete your registration before then. All course times are Central Standard Time.
Course Registration is at https://1GreatCE.com and the course fee is $6
You must register before class starts.
Things I think you should know (because I get asked about this stuff a lot):
- Courses with less than 10 students registered may be cancelled at the discretion of the instructor. In the event of cancellation a refund will be issued.
- CE’s are earned by completing the course. A registration fee is due when you take the course whether you want/need/qualify for the CE or not.
- An email with the Zoom information goes out immediately when you register, but is frequently mistaken for spam and sent to e-purgatory. Certain email providers hate zoom emails.
- Reminder emails go out through a separate system at 2 days and again at 3 hours before the class with the zoom information, but are frequently snagged by the same email providers who hate zoom emails.
- As an experiment to try and resolve this headache I am putting the link on the course page. Students who join the class without paying will be removed from the class. Payment must be made prior to the scheduled time for the class to start.
- I recommend taking the zoom information and creating a calendar reminder for yourself and putting that info in the reminder so you can find it easily.
- The “add to calendar” link will “subscribe” to my events. This puts them in your calendar auto-magically. It works similar to holidays and if you click it and later decide you want to get rid of it the setting is in your email where holidays are configured. It is usually an “other calendar”. It is a great way to be the first to know about classes I am offering.